PDA

View Full Version : Hallo!

Blueberry
20th December 2010, 03:10
Hallo! Ich heiße Kat und ich komme aus UK. Meine Deutsche ist nicht sehr gut. :) Ooh er what is the German for ENgland eek. Well I am learning German. I learnt some in school and have recently decided I want to carry on with it as I can remember quite a lot of words all though my Grammer and spelling is rather terrible (though I am trying hard to make it better)! :D. So here I am!! Hallo!

Robin
20th December 2010, 03:22
Hello Kat, we already have a Kat from the UK, so that might cause some confusion. ;) The German for England is (gosh!) England. Looks the same, just sounds differently. You may go posh and say "Vereinigtes Königreich", but for most "England" is the term for anything across the channel but not yet Greenland. ;)

If you want corrections to be made, the easiest way is to put "KW" for "Korrekturen willkommen" into your posts because we do not correct posts which do not ask for corrections. If you always want corrections you can put the letters into your signature.

After you have written one or two further messages here we will "unmoderate" you so that your posts do not need approval anymore to show up.

superkat
21st December 2010, 11:30
Also, ich komme mal aus meinem Winterschlaf raus, um ganz ernsthaft zu fragen: bin ich gestern irgendwie ins Forum schlafgewandelt, wo ich mich als "Blueberry" umgemeldet und den obigen Post verfasst habe, ohne es überhaupt zu merken? Ich weiß ja gar nicht mehr, wer ich bin! Kats (Käte? Kater ist schließlich schon belegt) überall, soweit das Auge reicht!

Aber im Ernst:

Hallo! Ich heiße Kat und ich komme aus UK.

Hallo! Ich auch!

Welcome to the forum - it's great here! Particularly if you have sublimely good taste in names and locations. (As we so clearly do.)

Robin
21st December 2010, 23:32
Du lebst! Welch Freude! :)

trescothik
29th December 2010, 21:32
hello,
everyone i'm trescothic and i'm new member on this forum.