PDA

View Full Version : Guten Morgen

rcuerrier
12th January 2011, 08:38
Halo! Ich heiße Richard. Ich komme aus Canada. Französich ist meine muttersprache. Ich spreche Englisch und ein bisschen Deutsch lol

Hi I'm new to the German language. I've always been fascinated by the language and now that I'll be visiting in June (a cruise on the Rhine) I figure this is a perfect opportunity to learn. I'm taking an online course and thought that perhaps a forum could help grasp any problems I have with the course. My wife and I are beginning to speak it when we know the words at home. If we don't know the word, pronunciation, or grammar we look it up.

So far so good, I started learning to days ago and I'm intrigued by the similarities to both English and French.

I appreciate any help given and perhaps one day I'll be able to contribute.

Heide
12th January 2011, 12:48
Willkommen im Forum!

We will be glad to help you with your German. You can practice here what you are learning in your on-line course, and, if there is anything you don't understand, you can always ask questions here. Try writing as much as you can in German, as that is the best way to learn. When you want your German corrected, just add 'kw' (for 'Korrekturen Willkommen) at the end of your message and someone will make the corrections for you. There are exercises you can try. If you'd like to work with a tutor, just post a message with your name in the title in our Beginning Tutoring folder, so that the tutors can see your level of German.

Viel Spaß beim Deutschlernen!