PDA

View Full Version : Guten Tag alle!

acemach
7th July 2010, 17:24
Hallo alle,
Ich bin Ace. Ich bin siebzehn Jahre alt und ich wohne in Malaysia.
Ich liebe den Fremdsprachen. Ich sprache Französisch, Englisch (meine Muttersprache), Malaysisch und Chinesisch.

Excuse the poor German. =]
Hi everyone!
You can call me Ace. I'm seventeen years old and I live in Malaysia.
I really like foreign languages. I speak Malay, English (my native tongue), Mandarin and some French.

I'm starting German absolutely from zero, and I'm learning it... because I like it. I've always been interested in European culture and history, and to me German culture is rich and full of great things to be discovered.
I'm very sure I'll be learning a great deal from all of you, and I'm always open to penpal offers.

Hope to see you all soon!
Ace

Heide
7th July 2010, 18:47
Hallo Ace!

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum! We certainly will be glad to help you learn German. If you are learning on your own, you can ask questions here about what you are learning or post some of your work here for corrections or explanations. You can have a tutor here if you'd like. Just let us know how you learn best and we can work with you.

Wir freuen uns, dass du hier bist. Viel Spaß beim Deutschlernen!
Gruß

hyde7
7th July 2010, 23:14
Hi Ace! Willkommen im Forum! There are many ways you can get help with your German here.

acemach
8th July 2010, 04:43
Vielen dank, Heidi et hyde, für meinen erstes Freunden sein!
I'm learning German all on my own (ich bin nur ein arm student!) and aside from the extremely helpful threads, I'm also very keen to meet German-speaking penpals. If anyone is interested, you can add me on Messenger!
I'm still at the looking-up-every-word stage, so korrigiert mal alle meinen Fehlers. =] (did I say that right?)

Cheers!
Ace