PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Mexico

fritzkarl
28th January 2011, 00:30
Hi, I am new in this forum, I have been learning German since 3 months, but I am quite unsure how long it will take me to learn. I would like to meet German-speaking people in this forum, chat with them, and get tips in my learning process. Eventually I want to do a master's degree in Germany one day, so I want to be well prepared for the German language tests I'll have to take in the future.

I am from Chihuahua, Mexico, the biggest state in the country. I study aerospace engineering at a state university.

From here I say hello to everyone, I hope we can build good relationships...

:)

Heide
28th January 2011, 05:08
WIllkommen im Forum! Why not try writing a few sentences in German to get started. Add 'kw' (it means "Korrekturen Willkommen) at the end of you message if you want your German corrected. If you post a message in the Tutoring - Beginning folder under your name, someone will work with you as a tutor. You can also ask any questions about the language you may have in the Grammar and Vocabulary Questions folder (these are helpful to other students who often have the same questions). Any questions you have about the country or studying in Germany, you can ask in the General Questions folder and you can take part in any of the discussions which interest you.

Wir freuen uns, dass du hier bist. :) Viel Spaß beim Deutschlernen!

Gruß aus den USA