PDA

View Full Version : Hallo, ich bin Guillaume

Guillaume
9th March 2011, 18:59
Hallo ich bin Guillaume (Wilhelm :) ) . Ich bin aus Canada und meine Muttersprache ist französisch. Ich stidiere zeitgenössisch Deutsch philosophie im Uni.

Ok, I'm stopping the german here, I not sure of how to say the rest (or even, if the previous sentences make any sense). I have been studing german by myself for 2 months. I suscribed to this forum mainly to learn more about german culture and to share learnig ressources with other people who are learning german.

My english is ok but I not particularly good with the advanced stuff, if you have questions about french, don't hesitate.

Heide
11th March 2011, 14:05
Hallo Guillaume!

Herzlich willkommen im Forum!
Welcome in the forum. You are in the right place if you want to improve your German. It is not easy to learn German alone, but we have a lot of people here who will be glad to help you. There are many exercises you can do and you can ask questions at any time. If you want someone to correct your German, write 'kw' (which means 'corrections are welcome') under your message and someone will make the corrections. You can work with a tutor if you wish. Just post a message requesting one in the Beginning Tutoring folder. If you come here as often as possible, you will definitely improve your German. :)

Here are a few corrections:
Hallo, ich bin Guillaume (Wilhelm :) ) . Ich bin komme aus Kanada (oder: Ich bin/wohne in Kanada) und meine Muttersprache ist Französisch. Ich studiere zeitgenössische deutsche Philosophie im an der Uni.

Wir freuen uns, dass du hier bist. Viel Spaß beim Deutschlernen!

Gruß aus den USA