PDA

View Full Version : Veterinary Technician

DerZweibeiner
18th March 2011, 11:21
Hi guys-

My name is Mat and I am an American, learning German because I am a language addict. I figure...what's the point of having all these people if you can't talk to them? Also, I am a classically trained pianist and some of my favorite composers just happen to be German.

I feel close to fluent in French, Hebrew, English, and Romanian. Currently learning German, Norwegian, and Italian at the same time.

I joined this forum to help with another aspect of my language utilization: the medical realm. More specifically, I am a veterinary technician and want to learn vocabulary directly related to that profession, as well as musical instruction.

If anyone wants to help me along with that, I'd love it.

Thanks!!!

Mat

Heide
18th March 2011, 12:02
Hallo Mat!

Willkommen im Forum! You've quite a list there of languages and we're glad that you are including German as one you want to learn.

Why not open a thread in the General Discussions folder for suggestions in learning veterinary terms, as well as one for music. You can also work with our tutors if you'd like to practice and improve your German grammar and vocabulary skills. Just post a message (preferably in German) in the Beginning Tutoring thread under your name, and someone will be glad to help you by making corrections to your German and answering your questions.

Viel Spaß beim Deutschlernen!

Gruß

DerZweibeiner
18th March 2011, 16:01
Vielen Danke!

andrei
27th March 2011, 01:46
Hallo Mat, wilkommen!
I am romanian, I noticed you are fluent in romanian, how come? That is interesting :) I wish you good luck in your german studies and you will see that this forum helps tremendously.