PDA

View Full Version : Hallo!

Stefaniya Atanasova
5th May 2011, 23:10
Hello, everybody!:)
My name is Stefaniya and I'm from Bulgaria. I work in a company where English is the main spoken language. Unfortunately there is no one around me who speaks or even understands German, so I'm glad that I have found such forum where I can practice my German.I am at the beginning of my German language journey and I am sure the forum will help me to broaden my knowledge in this area.

Regards
Stefaniya

Robin
6th May 2011, 04:00
Hello, Stefaniya! Welcome to our forum. We will gladly help yo learn German. :) Look around, you'll find exercises on this forum, possibilities to discuss anything in German or ask questions about the language, and you can team up with a tutor if you want to work regularly on your German. If you use the signature "kw" for "Korrekturen willkommen" (corrections welcome), then we will try to correct all your posts in German.

Heide
6th May 2011, 04:04
Hallo Stefaniya!

Willkommen im Forum! We are glad, also, that you found our forum and hope that you find it helpful. As you can see, we answer any questions you have about the German language. You can work with a tutor in one of our tutoring threads and there are a lot of exercises on all levels which you can do. Write as much as you can in German and, if you want corrections, write 'kw' (Das bedeutet 'Korrekturen willkommen') under your message and someone will make the corrections.

Viel Spaß beim Deutschlernen!

Gruß aus den USA

Stefaniya Atanasova
6th May 2011, 11:31
Ich danke euch. :)