PDA

View Full Version : Ich habe heute einen guten Tag

Peter Kovgan
16th June 2011, 01:22
Ich habe heute einen guten Tag . Es is eingentlich mein Geburtstag.

Ich heiße Peter.

I live in Israel, came to Israel from Russia.
I work as a programmer.
I’m interested in history and philosophy and I’d like to read about these subjects from German sources. That’s why I started to angriff this language from several directions.
Other reason: I drive to/from work 3 hours each day, so I need some feed to my brain.
German is perfect in that respect.
So long words, so much meaning 

I like it.

Heide
16th June 2011, 04:18
Hallo Peter!

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!
Und ... willkommen im Forum!

We're glad that you're interested in learning German. How many languages do you now speak? Your English is excellent, and I'm assuming that Russian is your "Muttersprache". You can work on your language skills in several different ways here. You can have a private tutor by asking for one in one of the tutoring threads, you can try the exercises (there are different levels), you can ask questions about the language or about Germany and you can just take part in the discussions in any thread which interests you (except someone else's private tutoring thread). If you write in German, add 'kw' (for Korrekturen willkommen) at the end of your message, and someone will correct your German. We now have a new place, The Lounge, where we can just write about anything in any language and get to know each other a little better.

Viel Spaß beim Deutschlernen!

Peter Kovgan
16th June 2011, 04:49
Thank you Heide, for "Glückwunsch" too!
:)
I try to be diligent learner :)
Ja, russisch ist maine Muttersprache. Das ist richtig.

In English I try to read as much as I can and now I see it's German turn. :)
Thank you very much!
Peter.

Robin
16th June 2011, 07:06
Привет, Пётр!

С днём рождения! Меня зовут Робин, я один из учителей на этом форуме. Я немец и я учусь русскому языку. Надеюсь, что форум тебе нравится и что мы можем тебе помогать. :)

beep02
17th June 2011, 14:02
Робин, я "переехал" на другое имя :). Я тоже хочу тебе помогать, чем смогу. Спасибо. Классное место!