PDA

View Full Version : Hallo Leute!

Kane
23rd June 2011, 04:06
Hallo Leute, wie gehet es ihnen? :))))

I am a 23 old student from Serbia. I've been studying German for 2 years now in a private course. I just finished A2/2 level, so my German is still kinda weak. That's why I hope that this forum will help me to improve my writing and speaking skills and to meet new people who share my love of this beautiful language.

As a kid I was obsessed with watching cartoons (Sailor Moon and Pokemon) on German cable channels. I learned a lot only from watching these cartoons, so studying German was really easy for me in the beginning. Now it's getting harder! So many new words and grammar rules that I need to learn! That's why I'm hoping to find some useful tips and exercises here (in a private school we used Hueber Themen Aktuell 2 as a course and working book!)

I am also planning to apply to some German university for my master studies, but that depends if I can get a scholarship or not, so we'll see :)

I am really looking forward to see what this place has to offer :)))

Heide
23rd June 2011, 06:13
Hallo Kane!

Willkommen im Forum! We hope you find this forum helpful. There are plenty of exercises you can work on. You can always ask questions and you can take part in any discussions which interest you. Or start one of your own. :) If you'd like to have a tutor, you can post a message in one of our tutoring threads. Usually, one posts first in the Beginning Tutoring thread (in German) so that the tutors can determine your level of German. Our tutors in the Advanced Tutoring thread are native German speakers also fluent in English. In that thread, the student works one-on-one with their tutor. If you want corrections to your German, write 'kw' (for Korrekturen willkommen) at the end of your message.

If you have any questions about how things work around here, just ask.
Your English is, by the way, excellent. :)

Viel Spaß beim Deutschlernen!
Gruß

Kane
23rd June 2011, 09:47
Thank you, you are really kind :)

I am definitely gonna need a tutor, I hope I can get one if I need some help :)

Gruß :)

Heide
23rd June 2011, 12:31
Just post a message in the tutoring folder and you will get a tutor. :)

You are now 'unmoderated' so your messages should appear as soon as you post them.