PDA

View Full Version : Hallo ich bin von Bulgarien

Fortis
29th August 2011, 05:27
Hello my name is Ivan and I'm from Bulgaria. I am 19 years old. Currently I'm studying german in order to study in Germany. Until now I've taken german courses in Goethe Intitut - Sofia and I am at level b1.1. For germany I need TestDaF which requires at least level B2
Because of financial and time restrictions I cannot take all of the courses up to B2. That is why I am learning B1.2 and B2.1 at home. I went to take a test recently to see my current level and am still not ready for B2. My dictionary is pretty big but my grammer lacks. That's why I've been doing exercises at home and even bought a Self Learner in my native language. But all languages require someone to explain certain aspects to you. That's why I turned to this forum which I found via google

I hope the people here are friendly and willing to help someone in need.

Viadrinus
29th August 2011, 15:20
> But all languages require someone to explain certain aspects to you.

=>

Hello Fortis,

Welcome to this forum!
May I help with explaining you some aspects?

Viadrinus

hyde7
30th August 2011, 12:51
Hi Ivan! Willkommen im Forum! As Viadrinus said, you'll find a lot of help here. Just post your questions in the appropriate folder -- or set up a tutoring folder if you want. Use "KW" in your sig if you want corrections. (See the FAQ for more.)