PDA

View Full Version : Hallo alle

voodoochild850
16th November 2011, 02:14
I am from Florida, ive been learning german on and off for about five years now but only speak it about as well as someone who has been seriously learning it for a few weeks. But I would like to learn to speak it fluently, and im glad to have finally found somewhere that i can interact with other people that speak german, that might just be what I need.

Heide
16th November 2011, 05:14
Hallo Voodoochild!

Willkommen im Forum! We're glad to see that you'd like to learn more about German. Unfortunately, we don't have the capability of actually speaking here, but we can help you with the grammar, vocabulary, well ... just how the language is used. The best way to learn is just to write as much in German as you can. You can open a thread in the Beginner Tutoring folder and work with native speakers and/or advanced learners. You can always ask questions in the Grammar and Vocabulary folder (English is allowed) or open a discussion thread in one of the other folders. When you do write in German and want your German corrected, you should add 'kw' (for Korrekturen willkommen) at the end of your message.

Viel Spaß beim Deutschlernen!

Gruß aus dem schönen Stadt Lakeland (Florida)