PDA

View Full Version : New here

aufdeutsch
27th December 2011, 20:06
Hallo,
I've learned German before but I stopped my study of it. 'Thought I'd give it another go. Hopefully, some material comes back to me.

I am learning on my own. I have also started to learn Russian, also. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to try to learn two languages but at least, I have already had some experience with learning German.

This site looks good with ideas of exercises and the corrections should prove to be most useful, I think.

Tscheuss

Heide
28th December 2011, 18:01
Hallo!

Herzlich willkommen im Forum! You can certainly "relearn" your German here. It is helpful that you have already learned (or at least have some idea about) the basic German grammar rules. Even if you don't remember all of them now, they will come back as you study.

Try writing as much as you can in German. You might like to start your own thread in the Beginning Tutoring folder, where you can work as best suits you. Of course, you can take part in any other conversation, ask questions and try the exercises. If you write in German, add 'kw' (Korrekturen willkommen) someone will correct your German.

Wir freuen uns, dass du hier bist. Viel Spaß beim Deutschlernen!

Gruß

aufdeutsch
30th December 2011, 11:18
Danke!
Ich werde mein Bestes tun